A shadow of what I'm thinking. A glimpse of what I'm feeling.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Where inspiration finds me.

After a discussion in my Art History class I thought about it for a while, and where I find my inspiration. I look at nature and I realized how much of an influence it is on my art. Nature is always changing and there is something beautiful in every aspect of it. I am continually finding things in nature that inspire my work, whether it is visually evident or has more of an underlying significance. I also have realized that inspiration should come from more than just one place. Inspiration is everywhere, we just have to open up our minds to see it.
"Inspiration exits when you are willing to take the necessary steps to get where you want if you want."

No comments:

Post a Comment